Call for Poster Abstracts
Abstracts for Oral or Poster presentation
A poster or storyboard presentation is a graphic presentation of a topic. Posters / Storyboards may use an A3 thinking format to share the work.
Learning and Improving Together in a Hybrid World
Conference Theme Categories
- Improving Together – Practical and Contemporary Case Studies
- Social and Technical Stories of Improvement in a Hybrid World
- Daily Management in a Hybrid World – Progress, Benefits and Challenges
- Virtual Visual Practice and Gemba – Adapting for a Hybrid World
General Guidelines for Submissions
- The Lean Healthcare Conference organizers are seeking original work with definitive outcomes or significant transferable learning.
- An abstract of a maximum of 250 words should be submitted
- The preferred headings for abstracts are:
- Problem / Background
- Current State/Analysis
- Future State
- Key Learnings
Abstracts using an alternative structure of headings will also be considered.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly
- Include the names of all authors in your submission
- Where there are co-authors, only one poster abstract is to be submitted. The presenting author is responsible for ensuring the co-authors agree with and are aware of the content before submitting the abstract
- The Lean Healthcare Conference Organizers will not be held responsible for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events